After this post I brought myself a hardcopy , its a really useful book for all ranks and its not expensive at all, just a price of a sat call/internet card if you want to compare, I don't want to waste my time thinking ways to increase my reps.
Hello guys, I will start as a cadet later this year, therefore I don't have anything of interest that could be contributed to this site yet. Is there anything else I could do to build rep/ get the book?
skipper3362, I have ordered some books to get a head start on my studies so I will try to upload them once they arrive. They are for the UK deck officer so hopefully they can be of use on this website
Seamanship Techniques: Shipboard and Marine Operations - D.J. House [2019, PDF]
Всем Добрый день!! Друзья, поделитесь пожалуйста, этой интересной книгой. Очень нужна. Если не жалко, то бросьте ссылку в личку! Огромное спасибо заранее! Всем спокойного моря и безаварийной работы!!
I can't create releases and increase reputation as I have phone. Could anyone help me with the reputation, what to do? Also Can someone send me these books by mail, please? 1) Seamanship Techniques by D J House, latest edition; 2) Celestial Navigation: A complete Home Study Course, latest; 3) Admiralty Manual of Navigation: Vol 1 and 2, 11th edition. On this: ********************** Thank you in advance I have some useful books also that are not on this website and will provide by mail as I can't upload here.
It's nice that you would like to share books which are not available on the site presently. Please mail these books to the admin for release. Reputation is put by the uploader. Its there for a reason whether you agree with it or not.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
Well, its okay though, to limit leechers that much.
I will start as a cadet later this year, therefore I don't have anything of interest that could be contributed to this site yet. Is there anything else I could do to build rep/ get the book?
Друзья, поделитесь пожалуйста, этой интересной книгой. Очень нужна.
Если не жалко, то бросьте ссылку в личку!
Огромное спасибо заранее!
Всем спокойного моря и безаварийной работы!!
On this: **********************
Thank you in advance
I have some useful books also that are not on this website and will provide by mail as I can't upload here.
Comment from: gillnumil
It's nice that you would like to share books which are not available on the site presently.
Please mail these books to the admin for release.
Reputation is put by the uploader. Its there for a reason whether you agree with it or not.