gillnumil ®   04-May-2024 14:12

Worse things happen (I think I'll go to sea Book 2)


Year: 2015
Language: English
Author: Bob Jackson
Genre: Other
Edition: Kindle
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 223
Description: After twenty years at sea, Bob Jackson is now master. These memoirs take him from enjoying the odd cold beer sailing peacefully across the Indian Ocean to being trapped in a war zone. Here he sees life at sea changing from the leisurely days of general cargoes to the hectic computerised containerships. He seems to have done it all – rescuing drug runners from the ice, dredging aggregates in the North Sea and finally skippering a ‘steamer’ on a tranquil lake.
This volume is the second of Bob’s memoirs covering his service as master on a wide variety of ships. The first book ‘I think I’ll go to sea’ relates to his experiences climbing up through the ranks. In this book he has to flee the USA to avoid arrest for drug smuggling, assists rescuing a ship’s crew when their ship sinks in pack ice and gets stuck in the middle of the Iraq/Iran war. He also experiences alcohol free ships which take away the pleasure of his ‘cold beer’

Contents

N/A

Screenshots

Worse things happen (I think I_ll go to sea Book 2).pdf

Download [2 KB]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Things You Should Know When Planning an Atlantic Crossing - Wendell Jermaine [xxxx, PDF]
High Latitude Sailing - How to sail the cold waters of the world - Amtrup J., Shepton B. [2014, azw3...
Yachting Monthly’s Further Confessions - Yachtsmen Own Up to Their Sailing Sins - Gelder P. [2013, P...
Flirting with Mermaids - The Unpredictable Life of a Sailboat Delivery Skipper - Kretschmer J. [2003...
Left at Hiva Oa: A Novel - Malia Bohlin [2017, PDF]
Mega book1 - Jake Bible [Neil Hellegers, 200?]
Yachting Monthly’s Confessions - Yachtsmen Own Up to Their Sailing Sins - Gelder P. [2003, PDF/EPUB]
I think I’ll go to sea - Bob Jackson [2012, PDF]
Storm Warning - Alan Savage [Jonathan Brenner, 2022]
The Somali Pirate Project: Human Prey in the Gulf of Aden - Robert C. Hinz & J.C. Carlson [2011, PDF...
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 12:20

All times are GMT + 3 Hours