mutade06 ®   25-Jul-2024 18:00
Good day,
I need this publication for my cadet;
On Board Training Record Book for Electro-Technical Officers (ETO Cadets) - ICS
I would be grateful if you share what you have with me.
0
Reply
   Attach screenshots
Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript

Similar topics

Record book for engineer cadets - ISF On Board Training [2010, PDF]
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
On Board Training Record Book for Electro-Technical Officer - IMO [2012, PDF]
English For Maritime Studies - T. N. Blakey [1987, PDF]
GMDSS for Navigators - John Seaton & Peter Smith [2013, PDF]
Marine Electrical Technology Book - Elstan A. Fernandez [2012, PDF]
On board Training Record Book (Officer in charge of Navigational watch + Officer in charge of Engine...
Understanding GMDSS - L. Tetley D. Calcutt [1994, PDF]
Diesel Engines I - Kees Kuiken [2008, PDF]
Английский язык судовой электроэнергетики для моряков - Н.Л.Труханова, Н.А.Кравченко [2000, DOC/PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 16:19

All times are GMT + 3 Hours