chayan_09 ®   25-Nov-2018 15:30
Hello, I am a Naval Architect by practice and I see there is no Ship Design software available here on sea torrent. I would very much like to contribute on this section if a tracker section was available. I will appreciate any further directions or idea on this topic.
0
Reply
   Attach screenshots
Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript
refresh list

Similar topics

English For Maritime Studies - T. N. Blakey [1987, PDF]
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
Maritime & Shipping Bookshelf - Various [199x-2020, PDF]
Shipboard power systems design and verification fundamentals - Mohammed M. Islam [2018, PDF]
Geometry For Naval Architects - Adrian Biran [2019, PDF]
Ship Stability OOW Training Program - Martin A. Rhodes [2009]
Релизерам на заметку / Some notes for releasers
Ship Resistance and Propulsion: Practical Estimation of Propulsive Power - A. F. Molland, S. R. Turn...
Stability and Trim for the Ship’s Officer 4th Edition - William E. George [2005, PDF]
The Shipmaster’s Business Self-Examinar - Malcolm Maclachlan [2011, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 15:14

All times are GMT + 3 Hours