hakanblackrock ®   02-Oct-2020 20:32

Thome Ship Management HSSEQ


Year: 2011
Language: english
Author: Thome Ship Management
Genre: Practical guide
Format: HTML
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 2500
Description: Thome Ship Management HSSEQ (Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality Management System)
Additional info: Page numbers could not counted precisely. I wrote only the main documents page numbers.

Contents

Screenshots

HSSEQ

Download [209 KB]

Thank U
Reply
AntaresEnif   31-Mar-2022 22:33
74980please seed
Seeding now. My program is still all messed up, but I've managed to get a copy half assed working, seems like if I seed more than 20 at a time it goes poof and I have to reinstall, so I'm focusing on seeding requests that come out via the request a seeder button as fast as possible!
EDIT: Damnit. It seeded for about 5 min, but pushed me over 20 and crashed, sigh. Reinstalling again then I'll get back to seeding. No idea why it does this.
Sorry for the delay.
0
Reply

Similar releases

Guide to Ship Sanitation - WHO [2011, PDF]
General operator’s certificate for the GMDSS (Model Course 1.25) - IMO [2014, PDF]
The Shipmaster’s Business Self-Examinar - Malcolm Maclachlan [2011, PDF]
MAN B&W K98ME / Part II Maintenance + Part III Components description [2006, PDF]
LMG Marine Crane KL250/200/185/60t (Adjustment + Diagram) - TTS [1997, PDF]
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
Offshore support vessels (a practical guide) - Gary Ritchie Master Mariner [2008, PDF]
Maritime Technology and Engineering - Carlos Guedes Soares, T.A. Santos [2014, PDF]
LNG Methane Nile Eagle Manuals ( BRIDGE+CARGO+MACHINERY) - SAMSUNG (SHI), ERMO83 [2006, PDF]
Maritime & Shipping Bookshelf - Various [199x-2020, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 23:07

All times are GMT + 3 Hours