vitbar192 ®   26-May-2020 14:41

British Naval Innovation and Performance Before and During the WW I - The 1916 Sinking of the HMS ‘Invincible’


Year: 2015
Language: english
Author: MacFarlane E.
Genre: Research papers
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 48
Description: British Naval Innovation and Performance Before and During the WW I - The 1916 Sinking of the HMS ‘Invincible’.

Contents

Screenshots

MacFarlane E. British Naval Innovation and Performance Before and During the WW I - The 1916 Sinking of the HMS ‘Invincible’, 2015.pdf

Download [2 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

COMPIT (Conference on Computer Applications and Information Technology in the Maritime Industries) C...
Maritime engineering and technology - C. Guedes Soares,Y. Garbatov & S. Sutulo [2012, PDF]
Maritime & Shipping Bookshelf - Various [199x-2020, PDF]
Design and Operation of Tankers - RINA [2011, PDF]
Computer Architecture Performance Prediction for Naval Fire Control Systems - Douglas Monroe Stowers...
Controller Design, Analysis & Prototype for Ship Service Converter Module - Benjamin D. Salerno [199...
Naval Accidents 1945 – 1988 - Arkin W.M., Handler J. [1989, PDF]
Guidance and Control of Ocean Vehicles - Fossen T.I. [1994, PDF]
The Battleship Bismarck (Anatomy of the Ship) - Draminski S. [2018, PDF]
Wing Sail Performance Compared to a Traditional Sail on Sailing Craft - Turner H. [2015, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 08:49

All times are GMT + 3 Hours