Marcuz ®   01-Sep-2020 10:04

Aluminium Phosphide Fumigation – Fires and Explosions


Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: West P and I Club
Genre: Periodical (magazine)
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 4
Description: As noted earlier, the presence of
free water in contact with aluminium
phosphide tablets will speed up the
reaction causing higher temperatures
and the production of more phosphine
gas, heightening the possibility of a
flammable atmosphere being formed
in the hold. The cargo surface must
therefore be kept dry, protected from
precipitation during loading and, it
should be considered that sweat may
form on the cargo or on hold steelwork
while the holds are sealed whilst
fumigation is in progress.

Contents

Ebook

Screenshots

Loss-Prevention-Bulletins_Aluminium_Phosphide-Fumigation_Fire_and_Explosion_v2_LR-(1).pdf

Download [724 B]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Loss Prevention Bulletins [full Collection] - West of England P&I Club [2021, PDF]
BSafe: Incident Case Study No.24 (August) - Britannia P&I Club [2024, PDF]
Code Of Practice On Safety And Efficacy For Marine Fumigation - IMFO [2010, PDF]
Loading of Coal that has Exhibited Signs of Self-Heating - The West of England P&I Club [2023, PDF]
STS Transfer Operations – Incidents Resulting in Contact Damage - West P and I Club [2020, PDF]
Code Of Practice 5, The Design and Construction of Manifolds using Acetylene Gas from 1.5 to 25 Bar,...
Code of Practice 6, The Safe Distribution of Acetylene in the Pressure Range 0 - 1.5 BAR, Revision 3...
Preventing of Cargo Shortage - Takehiro Endo [2016, PDF]
Guidelines for Hazardous Area Classification and Electrical Installations of Tankers, 2010 - CCS [20...
Inert gas systems: The use of inert gas for the carriage of flammable oil cargoes - Oil Companies In...
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 14:44

All times are GMT + 3 Hours