twicer ®   02-Nov-2021 21:15

Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 52


Year: 2021
Language: english
Author: Japan P&I Club
Genre: Periodical (magazine)
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 98
Description: This Bulletin "Response to Oil Spill"refers to the countermeasures for Oil Spill Response and incident case studies.
Issued November 2021 Vol. 52

Contents

Screenshots

LossPrevention_Bulletin Vol.52 2021.pdf

Download [10 KB]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 53 - Japan P&I Club [2022, PDF]
Monthly Safety Scenario (MSS) issue November, 2025 - the Swedish Club [2025, PDF]
Loss Prevention Bulletin: Dragging Anchor - Japan P&I Club [2018, PDF/XLSx]
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volumes 44, 45 - Japan P&I Club [2019, PDF]
Carriage of Grain and Oilseed Cargoes | an Overview for the Maritime Sector - Britannia P&I Club [20...
BSafe: Incident Case Studies Nos 13-16 - Britannia P&I Club [2022, PDF]
BSafe: Incident Case Studies Nos. 20 & 21 (August, November) - Britannia P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Lookout: Special Edition Consolidated articles focused on loss prevention - UK P&I Club [2024, PDF]
BSafe: Incident Case Study No.25 (November) - Britannia P&I Club [2024, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 03:03

All times are GMT + 3 Hours