pakasi ®   05-Mar-2022 08:27
Hello seafarer, i'm looking for a book called
"SHIP AUTOMATION FOR MARINE ENGINEERS AND ETOS"
Author(s) Alexandr Yakimchuk
Publisher by WItherby
Date 2011.
I found this already on the hoster but it require premium account to download, I hope someone here have this book. Thank you.
0
Reply

Similar topics

RULES
Ship AutomationFor Marine Engineers and ETOs - Witherby [2012, PDF]
Ship Stability for Masters and Mates - Bryan Barrass [2006, PDF]
Marine Diesel Engines and Gas Turbines (9 edition) - D. Woodyard [2009, PDF]
Record book for engineer cadets - ISF On Board Training [2010, PDF]
Английский язык судовой электроэнергетики для моряков - Н.Л.Труханова, Н.А.Кравченко [2000, DOC/PDF]
English for Mariners (A Two-Level Course Book + Audio) - Tony Grice [2009, PDF/MP3]
Морской англо-русский иллюстративно-информационный словарь [Том I] - Л.А. Козырь [2008, PDF]
Modern Marine Engineers Handbook and Review Guide - F.G. Marcos [2000, PDF]
Dynamic Positioning for Engineers - Surender Kumar [2021, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Topic closed

The time now is: Today 13:23

All times are GMT + 3 Hours