AntaresEnif ®   16-Mar-2022 19:28
skipper3362,Sorry, perhaps I am confused, is this "most of the users do not help us with seeding, and therefore the entire load on the output falls on our paid seedbox. At the moment, the total monthly bandwich is > 10TB per month" no longer true?
I chipped in $ wise, I am doing my best to reduce some of that server load, since I have a reasonably decent upload speed, and this is being done from a computer that can stay running for a long time. That's why I had so many questions with regards to the best torrent client for seeding at the start and have spent the last several days monkeying about with it to try and get it to behave and trying to get my uploads to show up correctly the first time.
I will add thanking people to that list, sorry I missed that. I have thus far today uploaded about 3.85GB per my torrent client, and I'm working on organizing the list of things to be shared and cross-referencing against what is here.
Is there anything else I should add to that list that I've missed so far?
1
Reply
AntaresEnif ®   16-Mar-2022 19:37
ooops, forgot I have noseeds RSS running.
So,
adding releases,
chipping in $,
running the noseeds RSS,
seeding 24/7 with upload not throttled,
maxing out my # of seeding files
and now thanking people(my mistake, I am sorry for missing that one).
Is there anything else I should add to the list of things I am doing to contribute?
0
Reply
   Attach screenshots
Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript
refresh list

Similar topics

RULES
TimeZero Professional v.4.2.0.132 - Nobeltec & MaxSea [2022]
Navigation and Operations Work Book - Tom Alex [2015, PDF]
OMRON CX-ONE v.4.51 - OMRON [2019-2021]
ORCA 3D v2.0 and RHINO 6 v2.0 - Rhinoceros [2021]
REEDS Vol 13: Ship Stability, Powering and Resistance - Jonathan Ridley, Christopher Patterson [2021...
Port-IT Antivirus Onboard Service v.3.1.9081 Build 47001 - Port-IT B.V. [2022]
Rotating Equipment Masterclass Pumps & Compressors [2022, MP4]
NEBOSH International H & S Management System BootCamp [2022, MP4]
OMRON CX-ONE v.4.60 (+CX-Programmer v9.8) - OMRON [2023]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 07:08

All times are GMT + 3 Hours