keyur ®   16-Jan-2024 12:37

Diesel Exhaust Valves


Year: 2007
Language: English
Author: V.P. Smirnov
Genre: Technical book
Publisher: Association of Marine Mechanical Engineers
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 100
Description: The book examines the main unit of the direct-flow valve gas exchange system of main engines - the exhaust valve.
The designs of exhaust valves of such such engines as B&W, MAN B&W, Sulzer RTA, their operating and control conditions, inspection and repair are described.
The issues of carbon formation on valve plates and the mechanism of damage and destruction of exhaust valves are considered. The book is intended for a wide range of ship mechanics operating the main engine, as well as for the students of advanced training courses.
Additional info: Screenshots translated from russian to english and then compiled into a book for the benefit of english-speaking members of the forum. Apologies for the quality - it's unavoidable in the process of scanning and translating.

Contents

Screenshots

Hidden

Download [6 KB]

Thank U
Reply
keyur ®   19-Jan-2024 13:32
I see there are no seeders here. I'm currently on the road, travelling. Give me 2 days - I'll start seeding.
0
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Marine Engine IMO Tier I Programme 2nd edition 2008 - Man diesel [2008, PDF]
MAN B&W ME Engines Training Courses - MAN B&W Diesel A/S [2006, PDF]
CAT Training - CAT [2013, PDF]
NMC 26: Diesel Remote Control Training (Advanced) - NYK Maritime College [2017, PDF]
Marine Diesel Engines and their Operation - I. V. Voznitsky, E. G. Mikheev [1990, PDF]
Combustion Engine Diagnosis: Model-based Condition Monitoring of Gasoline and Diesel Engines and the...
Waste Heat Recovery System (WHRS) for Reduction of Fuel Consumption, Emissions and EEDI - MAN Diesel...
Wärtsilä & Sulzer Service Bulletins [200x, PDF]
Accident Prevention of Marine Internal Combustion Engines - I. V. Voznitsky, L. A. Ivanov [1971, PDF...
NMC 25: Diesel Remote Control Training (Basic) - NYK Maritime College [2008, PPT]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 15:09

All times are GMT + 3 Hours