gillnumil ®   11-Jul-2026 17:45

Phase I - Solved Numericals (Cargo Work & Naval Architecture) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations


Year: 2026
Language: English
Author: Chirag Bhavsar
Format: JPEG
Quality: Photos of pages
Pages count: 102
Description: Stream: Phase I
Subject:
1. Cargo Work
2. Naval Architecture I
Solved Numericals from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations.
Release contains seven files with following topics covered in each.
1. GZ Curve
2. Draft Change / List / Trim
3. Tanker Numericals
4. Draught Survey
5. Grounding
6. Dry Docking
7. Simpson's Rule

Contents

Screenshots

Phase I Notes by Chirag Bhavsar

Download [15 KB]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Naval Architecture I - Solved Numericals (2022-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine ...
Cargo - Solved Numericals (2022-2014) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD...
Naval Architecture II - Solved Bilging Numericals (Till 2024) from Past Question Papers of Mercantil...
Naval Architecture II - Solved Numericals (2022-2025) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine...
Phase II - Engineering Knowledge - Solved Numericals Handwritten Notes (Feb 2020 ~ Feb 2025) from Pa...
Naval Architecture I - Solved COP Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Mar...
Naval Architecture I - Solved Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine ...
Naval Architecture II - Solved Numericals (20xx-2019) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine...
Cargo Work & Stability - Solved Numericals (2011-2019) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marin...
Phase I Cargo Work - Solved Theory from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), ...
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 12:14

All times are GMT + 3 Hours